Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wow! It has been a while since I have posted anything recent!! No wonder I don't have many readers... I'm boring!! LOL

Okay- let's change that up!!
Well- I turned 40.. tahdah! It wasn't so bad- and it was actually a lot of fun. I had a GREAT birthday week- my hubby took me to a dinner theatre, we went out for fondue, and a great friend treated me to a day of pampering with a massage and brunch- and of course, champagne!  How could I NOT enjoy turning 40?!

As for my business- I am up and running and excited about the future! I have some new things I plan to be incorporating soon, and I can't wait.

I am still trying to figure out exactly what I want this blog to BE.... so bear with me as I sort of tweak and discover the best fit for ME.

Speaking of that- "the best fit for ME"... friends, listen to your hearts.  When something inside is telling you to hesitate- LISTEN. If something doesn't feel 100% right for you, LISTEN!!
I am learning this sort of the hard way- although thankfully it's working out in a good way. When I started my esthetics business, I made some decisions that I just didn't feel 100% on board with, but I went with it anyway- and have come to regret it.  It just wasn't the right fit for ME.  So now I have to do some backpedaling and some revamping- and that's not cheap!
Now I am intentionally paying more attention inwardly and trying to be more true to me and what *I* really want to do- not what others seem to expect of me or think is a great idea.  What works for some people just doesn't work for others.
This is all just part of the Learn & Grow part of life- so it's all good in the long run... but the faster you learn to trust your own instincts, the better off you'll be.
Trust me. ;-)




No comments: