Friday, June 24, 2011

I am finding it hard to get back into blogging- trying to think of what to write about that anyone might actually care about... what's so interesting to me, though, is that we all actually like to read about other people's lives, no matter how mundane it may seem. It's sort of like driving through a quiet neighborhood at night and glancing in people's lit windows- just getting a brief, passing look at how other people live. (you know you do this, too!) I love to see what colors people have used on their walls, what furnishings they have chosen... just a flash of their inner sanctuary.
I guess blogging is kind of like that. You flip through blogs, reading a snippet here, a snippet there- just a flash of the inner workings of our fellow humans.
So, I guess, it's not so much WHAT I say- as that I say it... and just share snippets of me with you.
Enjoy my snippets. xoxo.

No comments: